Associate Director Security Operations
• Oversees identity and access management services offered to customers inside and outside of Novartis global IT Infrastructure.
• Oversees processes and resources delivering identity and access management services, ensuring the coordination of these teams in overall planning activities, service delivery, and issue resolution.
• Supports that all global supporting components of the service, including any associated SLAs, OLAs and UCs are managed as an integrated service.
• Supports and delivers overall continuous improvement, cost reduction and performance of the services.
• Assists with the regional and global monitoring, reviewing and reporting of performance against the SLA/OLA service and/or portfolio.
• Performs service reviews, qualifications and self assessments to e.g. ensure conformance with service-, quality-, audit, compliance, security and SOX requirements and industry best practices (Inhouse Operations, Third Party Suppliers and external Service Providers).
• Assists with the planning, (with Architecture, and Governance) to establish the overall services and the services delivery roadmaps.
• Ability to get involved with engineering and/or development activities to ensure timely delivery of objectives.