By using and accessing this web site at https://www.icr360.com/ (this “Website”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions are set out below.
- REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION
International Crisis Room 360 Pte Ltd (“ICR360”) provides the services and contents on this Website on an “as is” basis. Certain services on this Website are available to the public and some services are only available to registered users and access and/or use of all services (“Services”) are subject to the terms herein. You become a registered user of this Website ("User") when we accept your Website registration and create a Website account ("Account"). Your Account is valid as long as you are employed by the organisation you listed during registration. In the event you leave such organisation, you must notify ICR360 in order for your Account to be refreshed. Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Services. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Website that results from use of your Account. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.
As part of the Services, ICR360 provides a collection of online resources, including classified listings, advertising, email services and links to third party sites.
You understand that all listings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Services are the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Content originated. ICR360 does not actively review or edit and cannot and do not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of individuals, Users, and organisations of deemed interest, or advocate any commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion on this Website of a link to other Website(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by ICR360. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customised for any specific person or class of persons. By making available information and data pursuant on this Website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, ICR360 is not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding itself out as giving professional advice. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions.
You also understand that ICR360 does not control and is not responsible for third-party Content made available through Website, and that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. The information and data available on this Website presented in text, graphics or whatever form, may include inaccuracies or errors and ICR360 reserves the right to periodically make changes to the information or data on this Website.
You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and ICR360 shall not be responsible to you in any way. You also understand that the Services are delivered through the Internet and/or an electronic medium and as such, you understand and accept the risks of electronic communications.
- Dealings with organizations or individuals
ICR360 shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found through Website. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that ICR360 is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. ICR360 is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between Users, or between Users and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release ICR360, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
- Use of Website
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
ICR360 reserves all intellectual property rights to its services and contents on this Website, including international copyright and trade mark rights. All other names, products and marks mentioned are the intellectual property rights of their respective owners. No materials provided through this Website, including text, graphics, code and/or software may be reproduced, modified, adapted, distributed, published, displayed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without the express, prior written approval of ICR360 and the respective copyright and trade mark holders. The services and contents provided by ICR360 on this Website are for your personal consumption only, and the User may not engage in any dealings with other parties with such services and contents. Such dealings include commercial dealings and dealings which will adversely affect the commercial value of the services and contents provided by ICR360.
- BILLING AND PAYMENT
ICR360 offers some Services for a fee to Users. All fees are stated in [US Dollars/CURRENCY] unless otherwise specified.
- Payment by Credit Card.
When you provide credit card information to ICR360, you represent to ICR360 that you are the authorized User of the credit card that is used to pay for the Services or other fees and authorize ICR360 to charge your credit card for any Service or other fees incurred by you. As long as you continue to use the Services or have not terminated the same, you agree and reaffirm that ICR360 is authorized to charge your credit card for the recurring Service fee. You agree to notify ICR360 promptly of any changes to your credit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, and you agree to notify ICR360 promptly if your credit card expires or is cancelled for any reason.
ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your use of Website is subject to any type of use or sales tax, then ICR360 may also charge you for any such taxes, in addition to the Service fee.
- ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree that you will be personally responsible for the use of your Account and for all of the communication and activity on Website that results from use of your Account. Your online conduct and interaction with other Users should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. Should you encounter content, communications or activities on Website that you consider not to be common sense and/or basic etiquette, then it is your responsibility to bring that to the attention of ICR360 using the moderation tools available. Examples of unacceptable behaviour include, but are not limited to:
- Posting false or misleading information
- Posting racist or sexual harassing material
- Posting rude or abusive messages - including personal attacks on other users.
- Posting defamatory or other insulting or inappropriate messages.
- Posting anything that contains any software viruses or any other code, file, program designed to harm the function of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
- Using Website for transmitting any “spam” or “junk mail”, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Using Website to tout for business or "hard sell" on any services or products.
Advertising or marketing of any kind, including non-profit organisations, is only permitted if it is submitted and paid for through the correct processes and with the explicit approval of ICR360. ICR360 reserves the right to remove any advertising or marketing material at its sole discretion.
- USER GENERATED INFORMATION
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NO GUARANTEES
- Exclusion of Liability
NEITHER ICR360 NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE WEBSITE, YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL ICR360 BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH WEBSITE, MERCHANDISE THAT YOU ACQUIRE VIA WEBSITE, ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, OR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE MERCHANDISE OR ANY INFORMATION, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT AND EVEN IF ICR360 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REGARDING DAMAGES APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- No Guarantees
ICR360 DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR SECURE OPERATION AND ACCESS TO WEBSITE, YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR YOUR SERVICES(S).
- Exclusion of Liability
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PRIMARY REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH ICR360 WITH REGARD TO WEBSITE IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF WEBSITE AND CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT. IN ADDITION, IN THE EVENT THAT ICR360 IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, ICR360’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO A REFUND OF ONE MONTH’S SERVICE FEES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, ICR360’S AND THEIR AFFILIATES’ LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE REMEDIES SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST ICR360.
THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
ICR360 may terminate your Account and/or your access to all or any Services with immediate effect if:
- you have at any time provided any false or incomplete information to ICR360;
- in the sole discretion of ICR360, ICR360 suspects that your Account has been accessed in an unauthorised manner or that the security of your Account has been compromised in any way;
- in the opinion of ICR360 or any regulatory authority, it is illegal or not in the public interest to continue providing you access to Website for any reason whatsoever;
- you behave in a manner that negatively affects the use of Website by other Users;
- you die or are declared a bankrupt; or
- in the sole discretion of ICR360, ICR360 decides to withdraw or terminate all or part of Website.
ICR360 acknowledges that the data you store in ICR360 is important to you and your organization. Keeping your data secure is our highest priority, and we use some of the most advanced technology available to ensure that your data is safe.
Security of Your Data
In order to ensure data confidentiality over the public Internet, ICR360 utilizes industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to secure the connection, using both server authentication and data encryption.
Your data is stored on servers behind a constantly maintained firewall which prevents interference or access from people not authorized to access the system.
You are required to authenticate to ICR360 using a userid and password before ICR360 authorizes you to view your own data.
ICR360 issues a session "cookie" to manage authentication and authorization. The session "cookie" is encrypted, and does not store any confidential information on either the user or session. Specifically, the cookie does not store the username or the password of the user.
For details on privacy, please visit https://icr360.com/privacy
ICR360 is hosted in a highly secure data center. Access to the production area is controlled through a system of biometric locks, constant monitoring by CCTV and a full-time staff presence. Access is restricted to authorized data center personnel only. No one else can enter this area with prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
All employees working at the data center undergo multiple and thorough background security checks before they are hired.
The data center is an unmarked low profile facility, and is subject physical security audits conducted by an independent firm.
We continually monitor and apply applicable security updates to ICR360 and its hosting infrastructure in order to ensure that ICR360 runs in a safe and secure environment.
We also work closely with leading experts in Internet and web application security to ensure that the security of our application is safeguarded against not only current, but also emerging threats.
Your data is backed up on a daily basis and stored at an off-site location. Should a system-wide disaster occur, this will ensure that we can perform a full backup recovery. We practice restoring data from backups twice a year.
Our server hardware is fully redundant. This means that even if one disk or server fails, no data will be lost and the system will not go down.
Your Role in Security
Whilst we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your data, you can also play an important role by doing the following:
- Do not share your credentials.
- Choose a secure password.
- Always sign out of ICR360 when you complete your activities.
- Here at https://www.icr360.com/, International Crisis Room 360 Pte Ltd ("ICR360") and its staff and employees honour and respect your privacy and pledge to maintain a set of policies which will protect the personal information which you provide to ICR360 to enable ICR360 to provide quality services to you as a visitor, user and customer of ICR360.
- By providing your personal information to ICR360, you allow ICR360 to contact you by telephone, facsimile and e-mail, and to advise you of products and services which may be of interest to you. You also expressly permit ICR360 to send you electronic messages containing such information.
- The use of your personal information for this purpose will be kept to the minimum and will only be retained for as long as it is necessary, and as long as you are registered with ICR360. You may access your personal information by making a request for the same in writing to ICR360. ICR360 will not reveal this personal information to any third party unless ICR360 has your permission or is under either a legal obligation to do so. Although ICR360 treats all personal information that you provide as confidential, ICR360 is entitled to use your information to provide services to you and to aggregate your personal information with other information in a way that does not personally identify you.
- ICR360 also uses a "cookie" to provide services to you. A cookie is a small amount of data that ICR360’s Web server sends to your Web browser when you visit certain parts of https://www.icr360.com/.
- Data Protection
ICR360 will treat all information supplied in the strictest confidence, in accordance with the provisions of the Privy Laws and other legal requirements. ICR360 will retain this information on file for up to 3 years after the cessation of membership. The member agrees that their name and company can appear on the ICR360 members list to ensure that the designation is not misused in any manner.
- ICR360 will independently verify personal information and reserves the right to confirm the accuracy of all information submitted in support of an application. Any false applications or supporting evidence will be rejected.
- ICR360 reserves the right to taken legal action in the event of fraudulent submissions or use of the ICR360 designation.
- When you supply any personal information to the ICR360 we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide to the ICR360 will only be used within ICR360 and by its service providers. It will never be supplied to anyone outside the ICR360 without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. This applies to your name, email addresses, personal information and any email correspondence. Also, if you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the ICR360 or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the ICR360 website, and the ICR360 considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the ICR360 can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, college or email provider about the content and your behaviour.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met. Where personal information is held for people who are not yet registered but have taken part in other services (for example, competitions), that information will be held only as long as necessary to ensure that the service is run smoothly. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with Data Protection.
- If you are notified on the ICR360 website that your information may be used to allow the ICR360 to contact you for 'service administration purposes', this means that the ICR360 may contact you for a number of purposes related to the service you have signed up for. For example, we may wish to provide you with password reminders or notify you that the particular service has been suspended for maintenance. We will not contact you for promotional purposes, such as notifying you of improvements to the service or new services on the ICR360 website unless you specifically agree to be contacted for such purposes at the time you submit your information on the website, or at a later time if you sign up specifically to receive such information.
- Google analytics
The ICR360 website uses Google Analytics to collecting information on how visitors use our site. This information is used to create reporting and analysis to allow us to improve the site for our users. The cookies used by Google Analytics collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. By continuing your navigation of this site, you are consenting to the ICR360 collecting and using your information for the purposes stated above.
- You can disable Google Analytics tracking on your browser by following the instructions on the Google site